Once in a while, I check my Inbox and find emails that leave me astounded for the rest of the day. Last week, I got 2 that left me both amused and upset. Amused, because after 2 months of blogging, I got 2 nominations for (is it legit) WP Blog Awards. Upset, only because I am not one wanting to follow random instructions.
Because of the travels I have for the past weeks, I could not find time to sit quietly and blog about the prestigious (!!!!) nominations I just got. Today, I courageously face The REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD Challenge, as I have been nominated by one Dan Hoger.
Here are the House Rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog, like so:
It is not specified where to place the Award logo. But since I have an OC Personality, I prefer doing this thingy step by step.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
So here are the Dan-made questions that need to be answered.
(Hey Dan! I’m finally doing it!)
- What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Anything with bacon is my favorite.
- How would you describe your ideal man?
Nyikes! I guess one who’ll do the laundry and the ironing.
- Was that previous question too personal?
Not really. Come on, Dan! It’s not like we’re In our teens here!
- If you could be any kind of sea creature, what would you choose?
A crab, in the hopes of being adopted by Mr. Krabbs and inherit all his wealth and the secret recipe to Krabby Patty.
- Who would win in a fight between Gandalf and Darth Vader?
Darth Vader. Just because he’s actually my long-lost father.
- What is your opinion of Doritos?
I’m a Lay’s loyalist.
- On a scale of one to ten, how lame are these questions?
They’re not. I am!
- Thank (or curse) the person who nominated you, linking to his/her blog.
Thank you, Dan Hoger, for seriously being that sweet guy who reads and comments, and at times, shares my blogs on FB.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
This is the most difficult part of this challenge. Here goes my list:
Herminia, Aspiring Writer22
Jim, Random Writings on the Bathroom Wall
Khristine, Part and Parcel 2014
Dom, Black and Write
Owen, the Beleaguered Servant, No Talent for Certainty
Georgette, A Walk on the Bright Side
Karl, Feeling from the Heart
and Dan, (only because I want to know your answers)
My nominees, here are the SEVEN DEADLY QUESTIONS you need to answer to get that much-coveted not-so-legit prestigious REAL NEAT BLOG Award.
- What made you choose that WP name you are using now?
- How many readers and likers do you think actually read your blog from the first word down to the last period (or question/exclamation mark or ellipsis)?
- When did you write your very first poem, short story, article, or whatever it is you are into?
- Who is your favorite male villain?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- Where in Asia would you want to visit next?
- Who is your favorite WP Blogger?
Should you accept the challenge, please leave a link to your post in the comment box below. (It’s part of the House Rules.)
This is just like the chain letters I received when I was a child. I did not follow those and chose to break the chain effect. Hence, this is my punishment!